Are you considering an upgrade to your existing vacuum furnace control system, let VAC AERO show you why we think that Honeywell HC 900 Hybrid Controller is one of the most powerful furnace control systems on the market today.
Honeywell’s HC 900 is user-friendly and can be retrofitted to any major brand of vacuum furnace. The HC 900 comes standard on all VAC AERO furnaces?
HC900 State-of-the-Art Controller (CLICK for more info)
The VAC AERO control system is programmable and logic based. The design philosophy of VAC AERO is to simplify control by using the program capabilities to perform as many functions as possible, thereby reducing operator dependence. VAC AERO has also chosen proven hardware components, suitably hardened for an "industrial shop" environment.
The system uses a state-of-the-art Hybrid controller to control the machine functions and furnace temperature. The controller integrates with software running on a personal computer to provide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA). Operator interface is provided though an LCD touch-screen mounted in a control panel. An extensive range of standard displays is available.
The key benefits of this system are:
- Compatible with plant wide SCADA and network integration
- Process cycle validation
- Extensive alarm and event management and reporting
- Temperature control using advanced algorithms, auto tuning, and multiple PID loops
- Operator sign-on/sign-off security provides up to 255 control levels to limit operator control of individual items of plant and equipment
- Enhanced maintenance and troubleshooting management and trending