The Monty, May 2003 Issue
This of course was our "question of the week". Right off the bat I’ll point out that with the exception of ECM Vacuum Carburizing furnaces we have no affiliation with any manufacturer of vacuum furnaces. Have to keep it unbiased. Some surprises in the responses and some that were not a surprise. Obviously this is not a real scientific pole and the results are skewed because of the install base of each builder, however I do believe it at least gives us a feel for what people think. Without further ado here are the results based on a response of over 700 votes.
- Ipsen International, 36% of people chose Ipsen as their favorite.
- Vac Aero, close behind Ipsen at 34%.
- Surface Combustion, (kind of a surprise) 9%.
- VFS (my old company, good furnaces!) 8%.
- Seco Warwick, 6%.
- CI Hayes, GM Enterprises, Holcroft and Centorr with the remainder of the votes.