VAC AERO’s Furnace Control System is Versatile and Operator-Friendly
VAC AERO’s furnace control system uses the Honeywell HC900 Hybrid controller to regulate machine functions and thermal cycles. The HC900 is integrated with Honeywell Experion HS software to provide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) using a large color touch screen LCD for operator interface.
VAC AERO’s programmable, logic based control system is comprised of proven hardware components, suitably hardened for an “industrial shop” environment and optimized to cover all normal operating and alarm conditions. Process information is accessible by operators and across a company’s network for process engineers, allowing control and monitoring for higher productivity, reduced costs and increased quality.
VAC AERO control systems have been operating reliably through thousands of service hours. All control system innovations are fully tested and refined in our own heat treating facilities before being offered to our customers.
DOWNLOAD OUR HC900 PRODUCT BROCHURE
VAC AERO control systems can also be fully customized to suit any unique customer requirement.
- HC 900 Hybrid Controller
- Experion HS SCADA
- Televac MC300 or MM200 Vacuum Gauge Controller
- UDC 3000/3200 Over Temperature Controller
- Advantech Industrial 15″ or 19″ LCD Touchscreen
The system’s key benefits include:
- Compatibility with plant wide SCADA and network integration.
- Process cycle validation.
- Extensive alarm and event management and reporting.
- Temperature control using advanced algorithms, autotuning, and multiple PID loops.
- Operator sign-on/sign-off security to limit operator control of individual functions.
- Enhanced maintenance and troubleshooting management.
Some features of the HC 900 include:
- Easily programmable by operators in engineering units.
- Sixteen programmable events for integration with sequence control functions.
- Alarms and events may be programmed to send an e-mail message or call a pager.
- Modbus/TCP protocol allows interfacing to HMI, data acquisition and OPC server software.
- Ethernet port supports direct PC connection or external Modem connection for configuration upload, download and maintenance.
The supervisory system provides many built-in reporting functions. Standard alarm and report functions include:
- Alarm / Event Log reports all alarms and events in a specified time period.
- Alarm Duration Log reports the time of occurrence and elapsed time before return-to-normal for specific alarms in a specified time period.
- Alarm Pager: With this option, point alarms may be sent to an alarm paging or messaging system.
- Integrated Excel Report provides the ability to launch a report built using Microsoft Excel.
- Batch Reports collect history for points and events that occurred during a process production run. Static batch data may also be added to the report such as batch number, customer name, lot size, etc
- Menu/navigation displays
- Alarm summary
- Event summary
- Operating groups
- System status displays
- Configuration displays
- Loop Tuning displays
- Diagnostic and maintenance displays
- Summary displays
- Recipe and set point programmer interface displays
- Report output may be directed to screen, printer, file, or directly to another computer for analysis or viewing electronically.
- History collection is available over a wide range of frequencies in both average and snapshot/production formats. A large amount of history can be retained on line, with automatic archiving allowing retention of and access to unlimited quantities of historical data.
- Flexible Trend Configuration allows trends to be configured. Real-time and historical data are presented together on the same trend.
DOWNLOAD OUR HC900 PRODUCT BROCHURE